Reports on products that increase the quality, safety and success of your hunts. If you'd like to have your product reviewed here, email Steve@EverydayHunter.com. (The author/owner of this website posts these reviews as a service to readers, and does not receive any compensation from the manufacturers.)

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Floating Fishing Glasses from JKruz

by Steve Sorensen

When I switched from glasses to contact lenses a few years ago, I looked forward to wearing ordinary sunglasses. I quickly found out how hard it is to find good ones.
I’ve tried lots of them, and the pair I wear most is from a company named JKruz, Inc. These are polarized, floating sunglasses made especially for fishermen and outdoor enthusiasts.

Probably the most important feature in a pair of sunglasses is the quality of the lenses. These feature top-of-the-line polycarbonate lenses. They come in smoke, amber and brown. I bought brown because they give me better clarity and contrast, and they’re great on ... (READ MORE at NWPA Outdoors.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home